by Stephenie Meyer
Short Summary: Twilight tempted the imagination. New Moon made readers thirsty for more. Eclipse turned the saga into a worldwide phenomenon. And now, the book that everyone has been waiting for...Breaking Dawn, the final book in the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga, will take your breath away.

6 comments:
So I finally got the copy of my book and finished. I have to say that I liked most of it. The reason that I love the characters is that that being a vampire is this minor tragic flaw. They still seemed so human and real. So in this book it went into the vampire idea a bit to much for me. But overall I think that it finsihed up well and left me with a satisifed feeling
I hate to put a damper on everyone else's enthusiasm for these books. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't speak honestly.
I really thought the entire series was too focused on the "Things of the World". I was not impressed with this author for presenting her self as a member of our church and then showing encouragement for things that go completely against our morals.
As for the last book I was equally unimpressed, because I thought she really chickened out at the ending. I was expecting a real battle. I did not like the fact that Bella was so anxious to give up her mortal life. To me that was too close to giving up your eternal soul.
Anyway, those are just my opinions. Hope I didn't offend any of you.
I have to agree with you, Pamela. This book, to me, had a different feel to it then the others. Almost like someone else wrote it. I was satisfied with the way things turned out, but I wasn't devouring the book as I did the others. I think that the characters lost some of what made us love them to begin with, but over all it was good and I enjoyed it. I just didn't love it.(I really hated the babies name though!!!)
Ya Andrea I agree about the baby's name. I really am a sucker for happy endings and I thought she tied everything up and had it end nice. So over all I am a fan of the series I and wouldn't mind owning it so I could read it every 10 years or so :)
I liked to the book, so many things that I hadn't expected. I think that what I like the most about these books is that even though you may be something that is not what you choose (i.e. a vampire) you have a choice still on the way that you live. I like how she shows how hard it can be, but that there is always a choice no matter what you are or what you crave.
I must apolojize that I didn't have a chance to get the book read. I love reading your comments-you are wise beyond your years.
Post a Comment